In this weeks second instalment of ‘Meet The Team’ we’re talking to Sarah Goreeph our Business Development Manager in Bristol! Sarah has been at DBR Group for just under a year and this is her first role in recruitment, before working at DBR Group Sarah has previously worked in call centre selling and renewing car insurance.
1) Describe your job in three words.
Challenging, rewarding, fun.
2) What’s the best thing about your role?
I enjoy the variation in each work day, having to think on your feet and problem solve.
3) What’s the most challenging aspect of your role?
4) What’s the best part of working for DBR Group?
At DBR Group you are ALWAYS recognised for doing well, I love the team spirit and the feeling of ‘togetherness’.
5) What’s your best memory of working at DBR Group?
My first Christmas party with DBR! Meeting the team in Manchester.
6) What did you want to be when you were young?
A hairdresser / Beautician.
7) What’s in your brew?
Committed coffee drinker, half a sugar and a dash of milk.
8) Whats one unknown fact about you?
I can lick my nose!