My client is seeking Tray Wash Warehouse operatives to work out of their busy Wakefield depot. They are looking to expand their Warehouse Operative team to meet current demands and volumes. IMMEDIATE START!
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Loading and unloading waste trays
- Sorting them into cages
- Handballing & moving cages around the warehouse
- Physically fit and able to work
- Previous Tray Wash or Warehouse experience
- Flexibility in terms of shifts able to cover
- Ability to work 4 on 4 off including weekends
- 0600-1800 shifts (4 on 4 off) Days
- 1800 – 0600 shifts (4 on 4 off) Nights
- Weekends if required
- Day pay rate £8.0 ph
- Night pay rate £8.75 ph
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
This a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for an ongoing, full time work. If you feel this is right for you please apply immediately by sending your CV or call our office: 0113 209 3849
Successful applicants will be required to start as soon as possible.