Are you an ambitious person looking for your next career move? If the answer is YES – then we NEED to hear from you!!
DBR Group have been established since 2001 and with over 100 years of collective experience, DBR Group have grown extensively and are now a major supplier of temporary and permanent staff across the UK. Providing professional management and logistical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we pride ourselves on excellent service levels and specialist market sector knowledge, offering an extensive range of services.
Our recruitment team boasts highly experienced and technically strong market professionals, who believe in continuity and consistency of service to our extensive portfolio of clients at all times. Our core specialised sectors are Logistics, Warehouse and Supply Chain and we are now looking for outgoing, bubbly and self-motivated people to join our team in Leeds.
Our team understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity whilst maintaining high levels of service and continuity. This role suits someone with a desire to grow with the company, someone who is ambitious and serious about earning LOTS of money! Initially, your role will consist of being ready to assist the team with administration duties, fully updating the system, answering the telephone whilst building and maintaining a great relationship with our clients and candidates alike as well as occasional on call work which will be paid in addition to your basic salary. Whilst you are ‘learning the ropes’ we will give you all of the tools and training required to become one of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry! Win-Win, right?
- A burning desire to succeed
- The ability to act on own initiative
- Easily build rapport with clients and candidates
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- High attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
What can we offer?
- A good basic salary of between £18 – £20K (initially)
- Office hours from 8am til 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Excellent IT systems and overall resources
- Full, in-depth training to start your recruitment career
- A fun and friendly team creating a happy, safe and comfortable working environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you want to join a team who prides themselves on consistency to maintain high service levels for their clients, then please send your cv to [email protected] What are you waiting for?