My client, a UK based company established for over 10 years with specialist knowledge of cloud computing and managed IT services and are a well respected and accredited technical and development team who provide technical IT solutions to businesses large and small across the UK. Working with leading technology partners to provide expertise in infrastructure, cloud, disaster recovery development, virtualization, communications and many more – LOCATION: HAZEL GROVE, STOCKPORT
The organisation is looking for a Junior PHP Developer to provide support to the Senior PHP Developer and the rest of the team with specific projects. You will also be responsible for managing smaller projects. The role will involve:
- Working with businesses across the UK on PHP OOP, MySQL database, MVC frameworks, HTML5 / CSSBootstrap / jQuery. It doesn’t stop there but these are core skills you’ll need to hit the ground running.
- You will also be responsible putting together websites and assisting with building them
- Building web applications and solutions
- You’ll be surrounded with likeminded professionals, who eat sleep and breath tech. Linux, Windows, iOS, Android (they all do)
- Speaking with clients and customers over the phone
- Sharing responsibilities with other team members
The ideal candidate will be a computer sciences or IT graduate or college leaver. You must have knowledge and experience of:
- PHP OOP
- MySQL database
- MVC frameworks
The company has a great office, car parking, local train station, shops – all you’ll ever need. We even have an office robot, and a coffee machine (bosses favourite tool). This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a growing company who offer career progression.