Salary £8.21 per hour to £10.58 per hour
DBR Group are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our client in East Manchester.
Although based on a temporary assignment, the placement is usually ongoing and in most cases leads to a permanent position for the right candidate(s).
Upon completing a successful Site Induction and Site Tour, you should be offered an immediate start.
Working in one of the UK’s leading Bakeries, who supply produce for some of Europe’s leading Supermarkets, you will be working as part of a team of Operatives, in various “suitable” roles.
The roles available are
Responsibilities & Expectations
- To have experience working in a fast paced environment
- To have picking experience within a fast paced despatch department
- To have an understanding of Health & Safety and working to company guidelines
- To be physically fit and able to lift “potentially” heavy items
- To have previous experience within the Food Production Industry
- Flexible with working pattern along with being able to cover additional shifts during peak times
- Reliability and a willingness to work hard is essential
The Shift Pattern(s)
The shift pattern is based on a 4 on/4 off on Days/Nights. Weekend work will be expected as part of your working pattern.
Shift times are based on a 12 hour day with three 30 minute breaks per shift:
06:30am to 18:30am
18:30pm to 06:30am
Pay and Benefits
- Pay rates vary from £8.21 per hour to £10.58 per hour, dependant on role and length of assignment.
- Opportunity for Permanent employment
- Long term work as an Agency Worker
- Weekly pay + Paid Holiday pay as a PAYE worker
- On site Canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent working environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact our office on 0161 834 2434 and ask for Matt or Connor on our Industrial Division.