- Candidates will be working on their own delivering white goods to stores. White goods are rather heavy so you will need to be physically fit to complete the job.
- This is a customer facing role therefore it is important you have great customer service as you will be representing our client.
- You must hold a valid HGV 2 / 7.5 licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- You must have worked 120 days in the last 9 months on a HGV 2.
- You must hold a valid date CPC.
- You must hold a valid date Digi Card.
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are between 4.00/ 5.00 am.
- This role is a Monday – Friday
- Our client is looking for temp to perm drivers so there will be a contract at the end of 12 weeks.
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group.