In order to be considered for the role you must be able to pass a vetting process which will be completed and paid for by ourselves.
- This is a customer facing role so you must have good customer service skills.
- Overtime will be available regularly and you will be expected to do some time to time.
- You must have held you licence for a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience is a benefit but not essential.
- You will be required to plan some of your routes; however, you will be trained to do so.
What we will give you:
- Work will be available on a Monday – Friday basis.
- Overtime will be available on a weekend, but this is at your own discretion
- You will be paid weekly.
- £9ph standard / £10ph overtime
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group.