Candidates will be working on thier own delivering white goods to stores. White goods are rather heavy so you will need to be physically fit to complete the job.
This is a customer facing role therfore it is important you have great customer service as you will be representing our client.
You must hold a valid HGV 2 Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
You must have worked 120 days in the last 9 months on a HGV 2.
You must hold a valid date CPC.
You must hold a valid date Digi Card.
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are between 4.00/ 5.00 am.
- This role is a Monday – Friday
- Our client is looking for temp to perm drivers so there will be a contract at the end of 12 weeks.
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group.