HGV Class 2 Driver
Monday to Friday
Delivering 3- 5 drops a day in the south west area.
Paid weekly- Every Friday
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation
- Ensure all documentation is submitted to Transport dept on time
- Properly uses and maintins any delivery equipment, including pallet trucks
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained
- Follows pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course
- Maintains communication with Transport Dept to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of driver regulations at all times.
- Comply with site risk assessments and adhere to company health and safety policies.
- Digital Tachograph Card & Valid CPC
- Must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Comprehensive understanding of driver regulations
- Previous Driving Experience,
- No Driving Disqualifications
- Friendly, approachable manner with good communication skills, able to represent the company in a positive way, you will deliver to regular sites and build strong working relationships with customers.
- Physically capable of fulfilling duties
- You must be phyiscaly fit as the role is demanding.
- You must have a valid HGV 2 Licence.
- You must have a valid Tacho Card.
- You must have a valid CPC.
- It is essential you have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- The client will not accept more than 6 points on your licence.
- Full training will be given.
- Must have a good understanding of English and be a good communicator, paperwork involved
If you are interested in the above role then please get in touch with Jessica Lindsell @ Darren Bell Recruitment.