We are currently looking for car drivers to work at the Royal Portbury Docks. To be a successful applicant you must be available to work on a full time basis. Depending on your performance this could lead to a permanent position.
- You will be required to transport new commercial vehicles around Portbury Docks.
- You will be required to follow strict instructions to park cars in designated areas.
- You might also be required to do other jobs like putting wheel nuts on cars.
- For insurance purposes you must be 21 and over.
- You need to have held you UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- You cannot have any more than 6 points currently on your licence.
- Unfortunately any of the following endorsements will not be accepted: ( DD, CD, IN, DR or TT)
- There is a strict dress code for this role. You must wear – Dark coloured trousers (no jeans, shorts or joggers) & Dark shoes (no trainers)
- Monday to Friday – £8.21
- Overtime – £12.32
- Saturday – £12.32
- Sunday – £16.42
If you are interested in the above role then please apply below or contact Jessica Lindsell at Darren Bell Recruitment.