Christmas Delivery Driver –Macclesfield.
We are currently working with a well-known mail company to help with the support to their local delivery offices, during the peak season.
Inductions are starting around the 20th of November and you will need to pass a security vetting prior to this date. You will be required to shadow an employee for a few days before having you own run for six – nine weeks.
You will be responsible for delivering parcels on a dedicated route this must be done quickly and efficiently, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. You will be required to manage your own time effectively. Being flexibly with days and hours to help meet demands will also be a benefit.
- Salary – £11.50 ph – £12.50ph
- Hours – You will be required to work mornings between 8.00am – 11am until 4 pm – 7pm. You will be guaranteed 40 hours work a week.
- Days: The role is any 5 days from 7 (Monday – Sunday) (Sundays are paid at £1ph extra)
- Overtime: There is an opportunity to work overtime which is paid at £1ph extra.
- You will be working from a local delivery office within the area you have applied for.
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.