About the Role
- You must have excellent attention to detail, which will allow you to ensure at all times the correct parcels are picked and sorted.
- Loading/unloading vehicles.
- Identifying parcels with defaced/missed labels and liaising with the relevant department to be identified.
- Sorting loads into designated geographical delivery bays.
- This role can by physically demanding so you must be fit.
- You will be required to do some heavy lifting.
- A good eye for attention is key.
- You must have good communication skills.
What can we offer?
- Tuesday to Saturday Mornings 1.00am -9.00am (Weekly pay)
- Permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the above job then please get in touch with Jessica Lindsell . [email protected]