Our client is seeking a Insolvency Case Worker to join their team. Our client has over 12 years’ experience of providing exceptional customer service to clients, we are now looking for innovative people with thorough knowledge of IVA’s to join their dynamic and growing business in the centre of Manchester. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of the personal insolvency industry, an ability to think of solutions to problems and be proactive with a positive outlook and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from clients and ensure a positive customer experience;
- Manage inbound and outbound email communications with clients
- Manage daily diary allocation to completion
- Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures.
- Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in an efficient manner while giving clients good customer service.
- Provide advice on all aspects of the post-appointment IVA process
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Insolvency Industry;
- Experience handling Variation Reviews and/or Annual Reviews;
- Excellent telephone handling skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Reliable and professional;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communicator;
- Ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team;
- Good standard of English, both spoken and written;
As the company is growing rapidly, there is the opportunity for this role to develop into a Team Leader/Manager position.
- Continuing Professional Development – debt advice qualifications available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Social Events/Parties and More
- Be part of a friendly, positive, multidisciplinary team
- Have a computer with two screens
- All the tea and coffee you can drink
- Based in the city centre very close to Piccadilly and Oxford Road Stations
- Onsite Café and Gym
If this job sounds interesting to you, then I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please email your CV to [email protected] or give me a call on 07407734014. Thank you.