Our client is holding inductions on Wednesday 24th of July so you will need to be avalilble for this. You will need to be able to come and register with us for the role before this date.
- You will be required to work as a team doing roadside collections of recycling.
- You will be required to sort the recycling accurately and efficiently to meet the client’s standards.
- You must ensure that boxes and bags are put back correctly and neatly.
- You will be required to act as an extra set of eyes and ears for the vehicle’s driver, helping with any reversing or manoeuvring that is required.
- You must be flexible to work Monday – Friday.
- Ideally you will need to be a team player and happy to muck in with anything.
- The role is rather physical and does involve a lot of walking and lifting so ideally you must be physically fit.
- You must remember that the weather is not always on your side so you will be expected to work no matter the weather.
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are around 6.45am and most days you will be finished around 15.00
- This role is a Monday – Friday role however on occasions you will be required to work bank holidays and the odd Saturday when it is a busy period. These are paid at a higher rate.
- The role will work for people looking for 3+ days’ work.
- The pay is £9.55ph.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply below or contact Jessica Lindsell at Darren Bell Recruitment.