Are you an ambitious person looking for your next career move? If the answer is YES – then we would like to hear from you!We are currently recruiting for a Driving Consultant to join our Manchester office.
DBR Group have been established since 2001 and with over 100 years of collective experience, DBR Group have grown extensively and are now a major supplier of temporary and permanent staff across the UK. Providing professional management and logistical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we pride ourselves on excellent service levels and specialist market sector knowledge, offering an extensive range of services.
Our recruitment team boasts highly experienced and technically strong market professionals, who believe in continuity and consistency of service to our extensive portfolio of clients at all times. Our core specialised sectors are Logistics, Warehouse and Supply Chain and we are now looking for outgoing, target-driven and self-motivated people to join our team in our flagship hub in Manchester.
Our team understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity whilst maintaining high levels of service and continuity. This role suits someone with a desire to grow with the company. Initially, your role will consist of being ready to assist the team with administration duties, fully updating the system, answering the telephone whilst building and maintaining a great relationship with our clients and candidates alike as well as occasional on call work which will be paid in addition to your basic salary. Whilst you are ‘learning the ropes’ we will give you all of the tools and training required to become one of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry! Win-Win, right?
- Previous 2 years Driving Recruitment experience
- The ability to act on own initiative and to easily build rapport with clients and candidates
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal with high attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst working towards KPI’s and targets on a regular basis
- A full UK driving licence and own transport to enable you to account manage and attend regular client visits
What can we offer?
- A fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus
- An amazing uncapped commission structure
- Office hours from 8am til 5pm, Monday – Friday with on call rota
- 180 role
- Excellent IT systems and overall resources
- Full, in-depth training to start your recruitment career with solid daily support from a strong management team
- A fun and friendly team creating a happy, safe and comfortable working environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you want to join a team who prides themselves on consistency to maintain high service levels for their clients, please either call us on 0161 834 2433 (and ask for McMillan Serrant) or email your CV to us NOW for immediate consideration. What are you waiting for?