Warehouse Operative – Immediate start Pucklechurch, Gloucestershire
About the Role
- You must have excellent attention to detail, which will allow you to ensure at all times the correct parcels are picked and sorted.
- Loading/unloading vehicles.
- Identifying parcels with defaced/missed labels and liaising with the relevant department to be identified.
- Sorting loads into designated geographical delivery bays.
- This role can by physically demanding so you must be fit.
- You will be required to do some heavy lifting.
- A good eye for attention is key.
- You must have good communication skills.
What can we offer?
- Monday to Friday / Afternoons – 16.00 – 01.00 / £9.00ph
- Monday to Friday / Nights – 22.00 – 07.00 or 00.00 – 09.00 / £9.50ph
- Weekly pay
- Permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the above job then please get in touch with Megan Snook at DBR Group.