DBR Group are working closely with a client based in Patchway. Our client requires multi-drop drivers for parcel deliveries.
The work is ongoing for after Easter and depending on performance there would be an opportunity to be taken on.
In order to be considered for the role you must be able to pass a vetting process which will be completed and paid for by ourselves.
- This is a customer facing role so you must have good customer service skills.
- Overtime will be available regularly and you will be expected to do some time to time.
- You must have held you licence for a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience is a benefit but not essential.
- You will be required to plan some of your routes, however you will be trained to do so.
What we will give you:
- Work will be available on a Monday – Friday basis.
- Overtime will be available on a weekend but this is at your own discretion.
- First 40 hours will be paid at £9ph anything after is £10ph.
- You will be paid weekly.
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group.