My client requires x8 full time mobile cleaners to cover the areas of Bath, Bristol, Midsomer Norton and Radstock. You will be allocated to routes (scheduled daily cleans of social housing estates) or would be floating cleaners at our disposal to clean on an adhoc basis. The hours would be split between the groups. E.g. routes cleaners would be 7-3 Mon-Fri and adhoc cleaners 8-4 Mon – Fri.
Driving licences would be essential and ideally some cleaning experience would help. Pay rate would be £8.25 ph. A smartphone that can send/receive emails as well as take pictures will be required as they will be required to photo evidence their work and send back to us via email. This is because they will be mostly mobile and a lot of trust is put into you.
My client is also looking for a Working supervisor. Essentially as above, but they will be managing and leading their own team in a particular area we assign them to. The working hours for this role will be Mon – Friday 7-3 and the pay rate would be £20,000 permanent. A preliminary list of duties will include:
– Quality audit cleaning carried out by mobile operatives
– Conduct toolbox talk sessions with staff
– Train, mentor and educate staff in cleaning to required standard of contract
– Be the point of contact for a workforce of 10+ staff
– Adhere to health & safety and compliance
– Escalate issues of under-performing operatives to management
– Track time, hours and locations of cleaning operatives
– Conduct random quality checks of operatives work
– Performing regular stock takes and raising consumable orders
Driving licence is essential, experience of leading a team in a similar setting would be advantageous, but any supervisory experience we will be considered. Previous cleaning experience is essential however as they will also be required to clean to a high standard. Also, reliability, forward thinking and excellent organisation is key to be successful in this role.